Tuesday 30 August 2016

The Ant eater


Ant - Thrower

Image result for anteater with light saber
Searching for ants, can’t find any at all. As an anteater, I need to find tasty morsels to live on. “Huh what is this?” a hammer throw ball? That’s funny I never find hammer throw balls in the  deep, dark jungle. As I look around, I am seeing that everyone else is doing something for the olympics, the cheetahs doing hurdles, the armadillo with the weights, the monkey hanging on the bar, the fox doing high jump, the crocodiles hitting the water at incredible speed and the orangutans doing volleyball. So I could do hammer throw instead. “Argh my ears... what is that noise, who cares let's do this. Up round and round and let go. Wow that was quite a distance.”


“Argh. Why is my fur gone? My nose it's shorter . What is this stuff on me? Oh no I have puked why did ants come out of my mouth? What happened to my fingers? What is this stuff my head? And why is my skin showing? I am seeing a bright light, wait it's the olympic stadium I am now an official olympian!!!!!


From Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment